“I wasn’t keen on the idea of virtual organising and being on a zoom screen, but actually it worked really well. It’s been good – and fun. I always feel empowered by you. Now I’ve got a bit of a plan about my days generally and I feel really good about that area I cleared.” Anne, Newhaven.
Would you like an online, professional ally to help you make your home more home?
Are there parts of your home you need to re-calibrate during isolation and Covid-19 lockdown?
Do you want to find more easeful ways to do all you need to, given your current circumstances, at this current time?
Are there projects you’ve been meaning to ‘get around to’?
Would it help to focus on some things you can take control over and make life easier?
Home is absolutely central to our wellbeing. The more our homes reflect who we are and who we want to be, the happier we are. When we start to take a small bit of control over our homes, we feel better. Virtual organising can make that happen.
virtual organising with Room to Think:
- virtual organising is a slightly different service to having a professional organiser come to work alongside you in your home – and is cheaper
- you have autonomy: everything you do, you do with your own hands, at your pace
- I am an experienced positive psychology coach. You’ll experience exquisite listening, useful questions and you’ll see immediate results
- we book a session, agreeing a start and finish time.
- session can vary from 1 to 6 hours
- we meet on Zoom (or another platform if you prefer)
- we talk about what you’d like to happen in your home
- I coach you through the process of making that happen
- we find our rhythm of doing this – one that works for you. Some clients re-organise during our session, either leaving our zoom room for an agreed amount of time or taking me with them so we can continue talking as they work. Other clients do it straight afterwards
- your first session is free (usually this is one hour)
- subsequent sessions are charged at £45 per hour. Depending on how much time you spend in/out of the Zoom room during our session duration, we agree how much of our time is chargeable at the end.
- Terms and Conditions for virtual sessions
- during this period of lockdown many of us are strapped for cash (our household included)
- this is one thing I can offer to help make life better during the lockdown
- this is a new service; I want to offer you the experience of it before you pay
- I want as many people as possible to see how well this works and what a difference it can make
- call me on 07957 425435 for a no commitment necessary free chat
- or complete the contact form
“Thank you for helping me break down what felt like a gargantuan task into bite size pieces” Anon, London
“I didn’t think this would work as well as it does when you come, but it really does! It was good to see you. I feel a bit more on top of all this now – looking forward to next week”. Janet, London
“Caroline was the enzyme who helped me make difficult changes happen, where I had been ‘stuck’ for years. I felt she understood and appreciated me, the family and where we had come from.”
– J, london