Could you imagine looking forward to an audit or VAT inspection?
- If HMRC called you right now what would be the worst thing they could ask you?
- Do you put off your tax return to the last minute?
- Are you comfortable about your financial record keeping?
- Can you lay your hands immediately on receipts for everything you’ve purchased in the last few years?
- Would you like to know your financial status at the touch of a button?
- I’ve met many phenomenal people over the years who flounder at finances. With the right system and records it can be a breeze.
Whether it’s just you or a massive enterprise, financial record keeping can become a quagmire. I have masses of bookkeeping experience, think in spreadsheets and have a number of templates that can be tailored to your needs and circumstances.
together we can:
- Talk about the records you need to keep
- Set up systems that work easily and smoothly for you
- Go through your records together and balance your bank account
- Leave you with complete autonomy and confidence in your financial systems, freeing you to devote more energy to your work and home life.
Remember: The work I do with you is confidential – I won’t be sharing the detail of your income or business systems with anyone else.
“Dear Caroline, I just wanted to write to say a massive and heartfelt “thank you” for all your hard work in helping me sort out my flat. As you know, I had such a sense of complete overwhelm regarding all the junk I had accumulated, especially since the death of my mother, I didn’t know where to start, and felt deeply ashamed of letting things, literally “get on top of me”. I couldn’t move for the piles of clothes, paper and general “stuff” that covered the floor entirely. It was deeply depressing and getting me down, yet I felt stuck and unable to tackle any of it on my own.”
– K, london N5