- considering setting up a professional organising practice?
- an established professional organiser wanting to develop and grow your practice?
- an early stages professional organiser needing an ally, coach and mentor?
what could it be like to:
- focus on your own wellbeing and learn ways to promote your clients’ wellbeing?
- feel confident about what kind of a professional organiser you are and want to be?
- discover and use your strengths to enhance your professional organising practice?
- reflect on and improve client relationships?
- contemplate ways to enhance your contracting, specialisms, client groups?
- discuss and grow from challenging and/or successful client sessions?
- work with a coaching mentor who’s involved in clutter & hoarding research?
Sign up for coaching and mentoring sessions with someone who is trained to hold a space and listen to you, a long term member of APDO, an enthusiastic member of the APDO training team as well as a published clutter researcher who keeps abreast of research into the topics of clutter and of hoarding and saving behaviours.
together we can:
Use your coaching and mentoring sessions to reflect, think and consider – within your own agenda. When appropriate, you’ll be offered direction and suggestion. We’ll grab your insights, use your strengths, challenge your ‘shoulds’ and boost your confidence. My role is to help you identify and achieve your PO dreams.
we can do this
Online, walking, on the phone, face to face (pandemic permitting)
want to know more?
contact me to arrange a no commitment phone conversation.
Credentials – Caroline Rogers, positive psychology coach & mentor
I’ve worked with a broad range of PO clients, facing all sorts of different challenges. As a positive psychology researcher I’ve developed a broad understanding and knowledge of possession attachment and solution focused approaches to working with clients. I hold distinction MSc in applied positive psychology and coaching psychology and am a graduate member of the British Psychological Society and a member of the BPS special group in coaching psychology.
“…. I untangled some knots with you which was fantastic … I always felt you were speaking to me as a fellow business owner rather than a newbie….I wish I had started working with you about 2 months earlier!”
– amy, sussex
accredited member of the Association of Declutterers and Organisers