Would you like practical help after a bereavement?
- Are you about to go through the difficult process of sorting through a loved one’s possessions after their death or move to a home?
- Do you have to reorganise your living space because children or a partner are leaving?
- Is there a pile of paperwork or collections of ‘treasures’ to sort through?
- It’s so much harder to do this alone, let me come and help you.
There’s no right method and no right timeframe to deal with possessions left by a loved one, or to re-adjust to an ending. I can work beside you as you sift through everything and help you make decisions about what to do with it all.
together we can:
- Agree the best way to approach this task so that you feel comfortable while we do it
- Work at a pace that suits you – whether that’s doing it all at once, or a small bit every week or month
- Make decisions that work for you on what to with your loved one’s possessions
- If you want to donate items to charity/friends and family I’ll help both with the logistics and research.
Remember: I am not a bereavement/loss counsellor but will be sensitive to your situation. I’ll feel privileged to hear memories and stories in confidence as we work through this together.
“Caroline, our alliance was so constructive in facilitating me into having the office I want for my creative work and into building the creative productivity of my clients who come here to work.”
– deena gornick, executive coach
sign up to Room to Think and receive a free guide to creating self-identity at home
be inspired – make your home feel more like you
Room to Think is a registered UK trade mark of Caroline Rogers
© 2013-2023 Caroline Rogers
accredited member of the Association of Declutterers and Organisers